- External Borrowing Library: Students can borrow two books for one [renewable] week.
- In-house use of library materials: Students may use any available information resources in
the reading area inside the library.
- A/V Materials: Students can either view use the self-teaching media or view educational films.
- Orientation: This is on how to use the library.
- Open Internet Access.
- Help and Support
Recently NIS library added a new service called QR Code.
- You can use Smart Library Catalog from any smartphone by reading the Library QR Code.To read QR Codes, you need a handheld device with a camera, web browser, and QR Codereader software (App) from Google Play & App Store, e.g
- After downloading the QR Code reader application open your phone camera.
- Scan QR code
- Click on the link that appears at the top.
- Access the library catalog.
- All results are automatically saved in QR Code reader History for quick retrieval.